Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Z-Man Games 1861: The Railroads of the Russian Empire pre-order


Z-Man Games will be printing 1861: The Railroads of the Russian Empire in a small quantity. From a BGG post by Zev Shlasinger:

"I will have only 300 copies for
North America. So, I will start soliciting preorders after Labor Day weekend (after I return from Dragoncon). If you want to get on this list, please email me at zmanATzmangamesDOTcom with "1861" in the subject line. I will send an email to all interested parties after Dragoncon. You'll be able to buy it on my site via paypal - or you can email or call with a credit card. You can also just send direct payment via paypal.

There is no limit to the amount of games you can buy. The price is $70 plus $7 for shipping."

Hanno Girke adds:

"Same here for
Germany. I'll have about 300 copies available - and 137 preorders so far. So if you want the "German" edition (just a translated rulebook added), send me an eMail at vertrieb AT lookout-games DOT de with 1861 in the subject line."
Source: Zev Shlasinger / Hanno Girke on BoardGameGeek

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
© 2006 SpielDeal. All logos and brand names are property of their respective owners.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?